Forfatter Emne: Woody 16 in Russia  (Læst 6995 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Offline dmitry

• Begynder
  • Respekt optjent: +0/-0
    • statistics of my boiler
Woody 16 in Russia
« Dato: Sep 21, 2011, 12:23 »
On 12.31.2010 we installed the opop woody 16 boiler with burner software version 6.22 and a lambda sensor. Boiler status data can be found here: http://www.limaton.ru/nbe/. The 9 meter high sandwich type chimney is 130 mm in diameter. One 90-degree turn right after the boiler and then 4 more 45-degree turns. Previous pellet boiler and chimney didn't seem to have any problems. Regretfully, the boiler burned out going through its 3rd season which didn't have anything to do with the burner, though. The boiler is used only as a heat generator and the indoor climate is managed by a weather-controlled automated Ouman-203 type system. Also the heating system has a reserve and night-time electric boiler for better cost efficiency at night.

After we started the boiler, we have a few questions that the local dealer was unable to answer:

1. According to the user's manual, we have measured the efficacy of the auger and input the data into the control unit. We have configured/tuned the lambda sensor. As a result, the boiler/heat exchanger grows covered with black soot, which suggests that something is wrong with the burning process. Since I cannot adjust the speed of the fan with the lambda sensor on, I had to increase the weight of the pellet supplied by the auger within a 6-minute interval. The situation improved a bit but the overall problem still remains.

2. According to the user's manual, we have measured the efficacy of the auger and input the data into the control unit. We have configured/tuned the lambda sensor. As a result, the boiler/heat exchanger grows covered with black soot, which suggests that something is wrong with the burning process. Since I cannot adjust the speed of the fan with the lambda sensor on, I had to increase the weight of the pellet supplied by the auger within a 6-minute interval. The situation improved a bit but the overall problem still remains.

3. I'd like to purchase a few extra temperature sensors for the burner: for the water return temperature, outside temperature, chimney temperature, hot water temperature, etc. Am seeing some pt1000 sensors, sold by an online store in Germany. Will any pt1000 sensor suit my boiler or do I have to use some other kind specific to this boiler? It would be easier for me to purchase these sensors locally in Russia, since not all online retailers ship here. On the other hand, I'd be glad to purchase them through the Internet, as well. I'm just in doubt about what kind I need. Please, advise.

4. I'd like to purchase a few extra temperature sensors for the burner: for the water return temperature, outside temperature, chimney temperature, hot water temperature, etc. Am seeing some pt1000 sensors, sold by an online store in Germany. Will any pt1000 sensor suit my boiler or do I have to use some other kind specific to this boiler? It would be easier for me to purchase these sensors locally in Russia, since not all online retailers ship here. On the other hand, I'd be glad to purchase them through the Internet, as well. I'm just in doubt about what kind I need. Please, advise.

5. According to the manual, the Stokerkontrol software is capable of sending a message to a specific e-mail address in case of an error(s) in the boiler operation. In older versions of the software one could specify an outgoing (smtp) mail server, as well as the username and password for it in order to configure the automatic emailing feature. The current version of the software only has the destination e-mail address configurable and emails don't go through. What else should I be configuring in order to make this work? I'm running Windows XP Pro.

6.At the moment, there are newer versions of firmware  available for the burner. Should I update to the most current version, and if so, how is this usually done? By obtaining another microchip and replacing it? Hopefully, there is no soldering involved. I've got a house of about ~180 square meters to heat. I wil most likely be OK with 16kW, at least last winter I was but it wasn't our coldest at all. If I want to go up to 24 kW, will this require replacing another microchip in the burner? Are those chips sold by the manufacturer? Do they ship to Russia?

Please, advise! Thank you very much!
Woody 16, ver 6.75
http://www.limaton.ru/nbe

Offline MHES

• Beta tester
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +470/-56
  • Der findes ikke dumme spørgsmål - kun dumme svar
    • MHES
Sv: Woody 16 in Russia
« Svar #1 Dato: Sep 21, 2011, 15:42 »
Hi,

Quite a lot of questions, but if I remove the double questions they are fewer  ;)

1 and 2/
The right way is to give in the correct weight pr. 360 sec., have a correct calibrated lambda sensor and then adjust the wanted O2% in the menu-entry for O2-regulator.
I dont have the english manual, so I don't know the correct word for the menu but it is the 7th from top.
Here you can adjust the wanted =2% in High and Low power as well as switch the O2-regulation ON-OFF-SHOW.

3 and 4/
With the version of software you are using you can only use PT100 and PT1000 sensors.
PT1000 sensor for the chimney temperature and PT100 sensors for the rest.
From software v6.50 and onwards you can alså use NTC sensors (can be choosen in the software for each sensor).

5/
Concerning the Stokerkontrol software I have the little problem that I am 80 km from my home so I can't see the way it should be setup, but of course you need to give in the information about the SMTP server, username and password.
(Update: Obviously it is no longer necessary to setup the SMTP server  ;) )

6/
Newer version of the software always gives more features  ;)
It is easy to change the software since it is only a question abut changing a microchip fitted in a socket (no soldering  ;) )
The current newest version (in Denmark anyway) is v6.67.

Best regards
Michael

On 12.31.2010 we installed the opop woody 16 boiler with burner software version 6.22 and a lambda sensor. Boiler status data can be found here: http://www.limaton.ru/nbe/. The 9 meter high sandwich type chimney is 130 mm in diameter. One 90-degree turn right after the boiler and then 4 more 45-degree turns. Previous pellet boiler and chimney didn't seem to have any problems. Regretfully, the boiler burned out going through its 3rd season which didn't have anything to do with the burner, though. The boiler is used only as a heat generator and the indoor climate is managed by a weather-controlled automated Ouman-203 type system. Also the heating system has a reserve and night-time electric boiler for better cost efficiency at night.

After we started the boiler, we have a few questions that the local dealer was unable to answer:

1. According to the user's manual, we have measured the efficacy of the auger and input the data into the control unit. We have configured/tuned the lambda sensor. As a result, the boiler/heat exchanger grows covered with black soot, which suggests that something is wrong with the burning process. Since I cannot adjust the speed of the fan with the lambda sensor on, I had to increase the weight of the pellet supplied by the auger within a 6-minute interval. The situation improved a bit but the overall problem still remains.

2. According to the user's manual, we have measured the efficacy of the auger and input the data into the control unit. We have configured/tuned the lambda sensor. As a result, the boiler/heat exchanger grows covered with black soot, which suggests that something is wrong with the burning process. Since I cannot adjust the speed of the fan with the lambda sensor on, I had to increase the weight of the pellet supplied by the auger within a 6-minute interval. The situation improved a bit but the overall problem still remains.

3. I'd like to purchase a few extra temperature sensors for the burner: for the water return temperature, outside temperature, chimney temperature, hot water temperature, etc. Am seeing some pt1000 sensors, sold by an online store in Germany. Will any pt1000 sensor suit my boiler or do I have to use some other kind specific to this boiler? It would be easier for me to purchase these sensors locally in Russia, since not all online retailers ship here. On the other hand, I'd be glad to purchase them through the Internet, as well. I'm just in doubt about what kind I need. Please, advise.

4. I'd like to purchase a few extra temperature sensors for the burner: for the water return temperature, outside temperature, chimney temperature, hot water temperature, etc. Am seeing some pt1000 sensors, sold by an online store in Germany. Will any pt1000 sensor suit my boiler or do I have to use some other kind specific to this boiler? It would be easier for me to purchase these sensors locally in Russia, since not all online retailers ship here. On the other hand, I'd be glad to purchase them through the Internet, as well. I'm just in doubt about what kind I need. Please, advise.

5. According to the manual, the Stokerkontrol software is capable of sending a message to a specific e-mail address in case of an error(s) in the boiler operation. In older versions of the software one could specify an outgoing (smtp) mail server, as well as the username and password for it in order to configure the automatic emailing feature. The current version of the software only has the destination e-mail address configurable and emails don't go through. What else should I be configuring in order to make this work? I'm running Windows XP Pro.

6.At the moment, there are newer versions of firmware  available for the burner. Should I update to the most current version, and if so, how is this usually done? By obtaining another microchip and replacing it? Hopefully, there is no soldering involved. I've got a house of about ~180 square meters to heat. I wil most likely be OK with 16kW, at least last winter I was but it wasn't our coldest at all. If I want to go up to 24 kW, will this require replacing another microchip in the burner? Are those chips sold by the manufacturer? Do they ship to Russia?

Please, advise! Thank you very much!
« Senest Redigeret: Sep 21, 2011, 20:27 af MHES »
Styring nr. 47387 RTB på Android tablet
Opvarmer ca. 270 m2
RTB 10 kW v13.xxxx med VVB-styring og udvidelsesprint.
Årsforbrug 4,5 - 5 ton.
Online fra fyr https://stokercloud.dk/v3/#/mhes_rtb10/main-page
Hjemmeside www.mhes.dk
"How to do" videoer http://mhes.dk/hjem-2/videoer.html

Offline BoinkUser

• Administrator
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +83/-4
    • StokerKontrol - Software til dit pillefyr
« Svar #2 Dato: Sep 21, 2011, 17:11 »

Hi Dmitry

You do not need to specify anything else than your email address, the software is using a central webserver for sending the email, thus no smtp is needed. However the program must have rights to access the Internet (port 80) on our servers, this can be restricted in your local firewall software/windows firewall - please check that.

Regards Jens, Stokersoft
Version 13 styring, styret fra 22" tablet, Opop 418 kedel
Opvarmer 238 m2 (heraf 119 kælder)

Offline dmitry

• Begynder
« Svar #3 Dato: Sep 30, 2011, 11:38 »

You do not need to specify anything else than your email address, the software is using a central webserver for sending the email, thus no smtp is needed.

You can tell the address of the central web server?

However the program must have rights to access the Internet (port 80) on our servers, this can be restricted in your local firewall software/windows firewall - please check that.

Port 80 open for outgoing connections. Built-in firewall is turned off. No other similar programs. For interenet browser, FTP client, Skype, etc. no permission is needed. stokerkontrol sends data to an external FTP server without any problems.

Can blocked my ip address on this server? This is a dynamic ip mobile operator - volodkino.no-ip.org
Woody 16, ver 6.75

Offline dmitry

• Begynder
« Svar #4 Dato: Sep 30, 2011, 12:18 »
Quite a lot of questions, but if I remove the double questions they are fewer  ;)

I'm sorry. Wrong copy / paste the questions.
I hope you understand the translation, which makes Google.  :-[

1 and 2/
The right way is to give in the correct weight pr. 360 sec., have a correct calibrated lambda sensor and then adjust the wanted O2% in the menu-entry for O2-regulator.

Once again, I measure the performance of the screw, make these data to the control unit, boiler cleaner and took photos of the heat exchanger. If everything in the documentation and management of oxygen turned on, the heat exchanger to 5 days in 5 mm of soot appears. And the flame of dark red, with black at the end.

The correct question 2
About 5-7 minutes after start, the oxygen concentration in the exhaust drops down to 1~2% and sometimes to 0. See the attached graph for an example (in the root message). Could it be due to the exhaust being cold in the beginning? According to the description of the boiler, oxygen level is normally kept at 8~16% depending on the power level. Why isn't it working the way it's supposed to? What settings do I need to check/adjust? Attache is also my burner settings file saved from stokerkontrol.

The correct question 4
Very often the Drop shaft temperature reaches 50 degrees and sometimes 55, especially when the boiler is running non-stop for an extended period of time. I have run some comparisons to other boilers and they aren't supposed to reach such high temperatures. Is this normal? Please, advise.

Best regards,
Dmitry
Woody 16, ver 6.75