Forfatter Emne: Controller V7: wanted boiler temperatur more than 100°C for special application  (Læst 2058 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Offline agdot

• Begynder
  • Respekt optjent: +2/-0
Hello forum,
We use a NBE RTB Pelletburner in a very special application: it is used to heat up a boiler in a distillery.
I attach a photo which shows the boiler on the right side including the burner, the controller V7 is mounted on the wall.

This system was installed by a dealer in Austria, Mr. Rathmanner in 2017 and it worked great for more than 2 years.
(https://www.glusiness.com/AT/Sankt-Margarethen-bei-Knittelfeld/356006984415581/Facility-Management-Rathmanner)

Mr, Rathmanner somehow achieved, that the wanted boiler temperatur could be set to values far more than 85°C (up to 150°C instead).
Such a higher boiler temperature setpoint is very essential in this special application to be able to vaporize the mash (more than 105°C needed).

Unfortunately lately somebody connected the controller V7 to the internet and had the idea to install the latest online software update 7.0667
Since that update it is no longer possible to set the wanted boiler temperature to more than 85°C
I attach a second photo which shows that.

Now the disaster: We cannot ask the dealer Mr Rathmanner any longer since unfortunately he died a while ago. R.I.P.

Has anybody any idea how to re-enable higher wanted boiler temperatures (setpoints) than 85°C??

I really appreciace if somebody has an idea, please help!!

Thanks in advance,
Andy from Austria
« Senest Redigeret: Aug 08, 2019, 21:08 af agdot »

Offline Hjemme teori

• Beta tester
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +76/-5
I have tried trace to the version were the this limit was introduced, witout any luck.

So unless a developer comes by, best idea must be to faktory reset the controller. Bare in mind that all settings will be lost and be replaced with default settings.
- Mvh Sophus

16kW scotte - V7, 200L VVB, Atmos DC 25GD , 1800L buffer,  solvarme 4,8 m2, 154m2 beboelse
årsforbrug 5 tons brænde/piller, Solceller 5100WP øst/vest vendt

Offline BoinkUser

• Administrator
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +83/-4
    • StokerKontrol - Software til dit pillefyr
Hi Andy

As discussed with Jakob a few days ago we were preparing this software, its obviously not a part of our standard package.

But Jakob just got an email with this custom software - please talk to him :-) And good luck with the brewing :-)

Regards Jens
Version 13 styring, styret fra 22" tablet, Opop 418 kedel
Opvarmer 238 m2 (heraf 119 kælder)

Offline agdot

• Begynder
Hello Jens,
this is really good news! I immediately will talk to Jakob and report to the forum, as soon as the problem is solved.

Maybe Jakob and I can taste the first drops together, which then flow out of the distillery again ;-)
Thanks a lot for the fast answer and support!
Andy

Offline agdot

• Begynder
Custom software is installed now and problem solved!
Thank you guys!

Offline BoinkUser

• Administrator
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +83/-4
    • StokerKontrol - Software til dit pillefyr
Custom software is installed now and problem solved!
Thank you guys!

Thanks for positive feedback - happy brewing  O0

Regards Jens
Version 13 styring, styret fra 22" tablet, Opop 418 kedel
Opvarmer 238 m2 (heraf 119 kælder)