Forfatter Emne: Stokerkontrol og V10 styring  (Læst 12098 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Offline Martin Farsø

• Øvet
  • Respekt optjent: +1/-0
    • Konens bedste ven:
Stokerkontrol og V10 styring
« Dato: Dec 12, 2012, 10:01 »
Står lige for at skulle udskifte min v6.78 styring med en V10, men hvad gør jeg lige sådan rent tilslutningmæssigt, har jo en MiniPC siddende på serielt kabel til min nuværende styring.
Kan Stokerkontrol v3.25 godt finde min nye V10 via netværket eller hvordan fungerer dette, ville jo gerne beholde mit tilpassede design i Stokerkontrol som bliver uploadet til en webserver.
Woody 10kWh - Blackstar 1016 - VV Prioritering - V10 Styring

Offline BoinkUser

• Administrator
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +83/-4
    • StokerKontrol - Software til dit pillefyr
Sv: Stokerkontrol og V10 styring
« Svar #1 Dato: Dec 12, 2012, 12:07 »
Står lige for at skulle udskifte min v6.78 styring med en V10, men hvad gør jeg lige sådan rent tilslutningmæssigt, har jo en MiniPC siddende på serielt kabel til min nuværende styring.
Kan Stokerkontrol v3.25 godt finde min nye V10 via netværket eller hvordan fungerer dette, ville jo gerne beholde mit tilpassede design i Stokerkontrol som bliver uploadet til en webserver.

Hej Martin

v10 kan ikke kommunikere med StokerKontrol, her skal du bruge www.stokercloud.dk istedet.

Mvh. Jens
Version 13 styring, styret fra 22" tablet, Opop 418 kedel
Opvarmer 238 m2 (heraf 119 kælder)

Offline Martin Farsø

• Øvet
    • Konens bedste ven:
« Svar #2 Dato: Dec 12, 2012, 13:09 »
Det er da godt nok noget øv, hvad gør man så for at tilpasse sin webside med baggrund m.m. (som i StokerKontrol), kan det tilpasses i V10 styringen?
Tænkte at det måske var derfor der er en SD slot ;)

Offline BoinkUser

• Administrator
  • Top of the pop
« Svar #3 Dato: Dec 13, 2012, 11:16 »
Det er da godt nok noget øv, hvad gør man så for at tilpasse sin webside med baggrund m.m. (som i StokerKontrol), kan det tilpasses i V10 styringen?
Tænkte at det måske var derfor der er en SD slot ;)

Hej Martin

Du kan ikke tilpasse baggrunden i StokerCloud for øjeblikket. Det er selvfølgelig noget der bliver muligt, efterhånden som vi udbygger systemet. Mulighederne er næsten uendelige nu hvor vi har fået styringerne direkte online.

SD-kortet er primært tiltænkt opdateringer.

Mvh. Jens

Offline Martin Farsø

• Øvet
    • Konens bedste ven:
« Svar #4 Dato: Dec 16, 2012, 15:08 »
Har fået tilsluttet min V10 styring i dag, men jeg kan ikke ændre på brugernavn og password til StokerCloud i styringen??
Den står fast på Burgernavn: 475 og en talkode, hvordan ændres dette til mit eksisterende?

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +18/-0
« Svar #5 Dato: Mar 13, 2013, 12:50 »
When browsing through the V10 manual I noticed that there is indeed a BUS section on the terminal block, with connections marked RX, TX, GND. Is this interface not supported by the V10 firmware? I have noticed that the interface documentation at the NBE.dk site ends with version 6.50, does this mean that the only way to communicate with a V10 burner is to go through stokercloud?

Bio Comfort 30kW, compressor cleaning, lambda. Termax 25cr boiler. Matene vertical pellet conveyor. PellMon open source pellet logger: https://github.com/motoz/PellMon

Offline MHES

• Beta tester
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +470/-56
  • Der findes ikke dumme spørgsmål - kun dumme svar
    • MHES
« Svar #6 Dato: Mar 13, 2013, 15:22 »
Hi,

Is this interface not supported by the V10 firmware?
No

I have noticed that the interface documentation at the NBE.dk site ends with version 6.50, does this mean that the only way to communicate with a V10 burner is to go through stokercloud?

Yes

Best regards
Michael

When browsing through the V10 manual I noticed that there is indeed a BUS section on the terminal block, with connections marked RX, TX, GND. Is this interface not supported by the V10 firmware? I have noticed that the interface documentation at the NBE.dk site ends with version 6.50, does this mean that the only way to communicate with a V10 burner is to go through stokercloud?
Styring nr. 47387 RTB på Android tablet
Opvarmer ca. 270 m2
RTB 10 kW v13.xxxx med VVB-styring og udvidelsesprint.
Årsforbrug 4,5 - 5 ton.
Online fra fyr https://stokercloud.dk/v3/#/mhes_rtb10/main-page
Hjemmeside www.mhes.dk
"How to do" videoer http://mhes.dk/hjem-2/videoer.html

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
« Svar #7 Dato: Mar 14, 2013, 06:46 »
I'm sorry to hear that, seems a bit backwards to require a working internet connection (and a working stokercloud) to be able to connect to the control box. Maybe it can be added in the future? Or even better would be a way to connect through ethernet. (Assuming that the connection to stokercloud is encrypted and not just undocumented)

What about version 7? I have not found any documentation what that one is all about, but it seems to be using the same circuit board.
Bio Comfort 30kW, compressor cleaning, lambda. Termax 25cr boiler. Matene vertical pellet conveyor. PellMon open source pellet logger: https://github.com/motoz/PellMon

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
« Svar #8 Dato: Apr 04, 2013, 11:07 »
And here  http://www.nbe-shop.dk/product/bs1016-minitank-150kg-med-10kw-braender-version-10-styring-488/
is also mentioned: "Opkobling til PC ( LAN,, V10 ). ( interface )", which is obviously incorrect.

Any chance V10 will allow connecting to anything other than stokercloud in the future? Not that it is anything wrong with stokercloud of course, only that it requires an internet connection. Maybe version 6 won't ever be phased out, for the unconnected use-case? Or is this the V7 that is mentioned here and there without ever explaining what it is?

Offline MHES

• Beta tester
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +470/-56
  • Der findes ikke dumme spørgsmål - kun dumme svar
    • MHES
« Svar #9 Dato: Apr 04, 2013, 16:24 »
No, it is not incorrect  ;)

You can connect the v10 controlbox to a PC via LAN, it just needs your LAN to be connected to the internet as well.
I think the majority of local networks in private households are mainly used for internet connection, anyway in Denmark where the brochure is used  ;)

You might think it is useless, but no one forces you to buy the v10 controlbox  ;)

Best regards
Michael

And here  http://www.nbe-shop.dk/product/bs1016-minitank-150kg-med-10kw-braender-version-10-styring-488/
is also mentioned: "Opkobling til PC ( LAN,, V10 ). ( interface )", which is obviously incorrect.

Any chance V10 will allow connecting to anything other than stokercloud in the future? Not that it is anything wrong with stokercloud of course, only that it requires an internet connection. Maybe version 6 won't ever be phased out, for the unconnected use-case? Or is this the V7 that is mentioned here and there without ever explaining what it is?
Styring nr. 47387 RTB på Android tablet
Opvarmer ca. 270 m2
RTB 10 kW v13.xxxx med VVB-styring og udvidelsesprint.
Årsforbrug 4,5 - 5 ton.
Online fra fyr https://stokercloud.dk/v3/#/mhes_rtb10/main-page
Hjemmeside www.mhes.dk
"How to do" videoer http://mhes.dk/hjem-2/videoer.html

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
« Svar #10 Dato: Apr 05, 2013, 06:40 »
Thanks for answering.

Of course that's close to hair splitting but LAN means local area network, and since it can't be used without a wan connection it's definitely misleading. It would be better to replace 'LAN' with 'internet connection'.

No I do not think it is useless, it is obviously a great value add for the majority of customers. I'm just having a hard time understanding the thinking behind lowering the value for a different type of customer by removing a very useful feature. Really, I asked because I was hoping for an answer along the lines of, "yes it's possible, it's just not documented (yet)". Or at least "No the V10 won't support local communication but V7 will". Not because I myself would be replacing the control box, but because I really thought this is the best burner on the market, and now it looks like it will be quite a bit worse for customers like me in the future.   :'(

/regards AN

Offline BoinkUser

• Administrator
  • Top of the pop
« Svar #11 Dato: Apr 05, 2013, 11:09 »
Thanks for answering.

Of course that's close to hair splitting but LAN means local area network, and since it can't be used without a wan connection it's definitely misleading. It would be better to replace 'LAN' with 'internet connection'.

No I do not think it is useless, it is obviously a great value add for the majority of customers. I'm just having a hard time understanding the thinking behind lowering the value for a different type of customer by removing a very useful feature. Really, I asked because I was hoping for an answer along the lines of, "yes it's possible, it's just not documented (yet)". Or at least "No the V10 won't support local communication but V7 will". Not because I myself would be replacing the control box, but because I really thought this is the best burner on the market, and now it looks like it will be quite a bit worse for customers like me in the future.   :'(

Hi Motoz

The v10 controller is not supporting local communication, and there is no current plan to do so. (as always new decissions can be made, so do not read it as, "that will never happen", its just not planned)

Regarding v7, i cannot tell you know, plans are not final.

Regards Jens

« Senest Redigeret: Apr 05, 2013, 11:12 af BoinkUser »