Forfatter Emne: Wie kalibriert man die Lambdasonde richtig? How to calibrate the lambda probe?  (Læst 6641 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Offline mark

• Begynder
  • Respekt optjent: +0/-0
Hallo,

nachdem ich dank der netten und schnellen Hilfe hier im Forum in der Lage war, den Pelletbrenner mit dem PC zu verbinden, stehe ich vor einem neuen Problem.
Wie kalibriere ich die Lambdasonde richtig und vollständig?

Die Beschreibungen der oberen 3 Felder verstehen ich ohne Probleme, aber was für einen Wert muss ich in das letzte Feld "Oxygen Calibration" eintragen bzw. wie bekomme ich den?

Wenn ich die Lambdasonde laut Anleitung zum kalibrieren in die Luft halte, wird ein Wert von 22,4% angezeigt.
Was mich irritiert ist die Popup-Information der Software, die sagt der Wert solle bei 50 - 80 liegen. Aber was ist damit gemeint?

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen.

Mark.

Offline MHES

• Beta tester
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +470/-56
  • Der findes ikke dumme spørgsmål - kun dumme svar
    • MHES
Hi Mark,

I hope it is OK to answer you in English, since you have used both German and English in the subject line.

To calibrate the lambda probe you ned a warm probe and normal atmospheric air.
This is easiest done by turning your bruner off by push-button (keep 230 VAC on the control box), wait for about 15 minutes, then open all doors on the boiler and wait for another 10 minutes.
Now you are pretty sure that atmospheric air is flowing through the exhaust-pipe and that the lambda probe is heated up to working temperature.

Then you choose the calibrate function on the control-box, not in the PC-software.

I am not sure if you can do the same function from the PC-software, but the way described above is working.

Best regards
Michael

Hallo,

nachdem ich dank der netten und schnellen Hilfe hier im Forum in der Lage war, den Pelletbrenner mit dem PC zu verbinden, stehe ich vor einem neuen Problem.
Wie kalibriere ich die Lambdasonde richtig und vollständig?

Die Beschreibungen der oberen 3 Felder verstehen ich ohne Probleme, aber was für einen Wert muss ich in das letzte Feld "Oxygen Calibration" eintragen bzw. wie bekomme ich den?

Wenn ich die Lambdasonde laut Anleitung zum kalibrieren in die Luft halte, wird ein Wert von 22,4% angezeigt.
Was mich irritiert ist die Popup-Information der Software, die sagt der Wert solle bei 50 - 80 liegen. Aber was ist damit gemeint?

Ich hoffe ihr könnt mir helfen.

Mark.

Styring nr. 47387 RTB på Android tablet
Opvarmer ca. 270 m2
RTB 10 kW v13.xxxx med VVB-styring og udvidelsesprint.
Årsforbrug 4,5 - 5 ton.
Online fra fyr https://stokercloud.dk/v3/#/mhes_rtb10/main-page
Hjemmeside www.mhes.dk
"How to do" videoer http://mhes.dk/hjem-2/videoer.html

Offline mark

• Begynder
  • Respekt optjent: +0/-0
It's absolutly OK to answer in english, thanks for the fast response.

Meanwhile I found out that the manual delivered together with the burner wasn't exactly the right one when it comes to the hidden menu.
What I am a little confused about are the calibration instructions in the manual. It just says "... and calibrate it" but doesn't explain what kind of value I'm calibrating.

I'll try to calibrate the lambda probe this evening and maybe I'll get it.

Mark

Offline MHES

• Beta tester
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +470/-56
  • Der findes ikke dumme spørgsmål - kun dumme svar
    • MHES
Hi Mark,

It is essential to make the calibration with normal atmospheric air and the lambda probe heated up, because the calibration is just an average of several messurements on the probe, which is set equal to 21,7% oxygen.

If you make the calibration with some smoke in the air or a probe not heated up, the value messured (averaged) will still be set as 21,7% oxygen, and will result in wrong messurement.

Best regards
Michael

It's absolutly OK to answer in english, thanks for the fast response.

Meanwhile I found out that the manual delivered together with the burner wasn't exactly the right one when it comes to the hidden menu.
What I am a little confused about are the calibration instructions in the manual. It just says "... and calibrate it" but doesn't explain what kind of value I'm calibrating.

I'll try to calibrate the lambda probe this evening and maybe I'll get it.

Mark
Styring nr. 47387 RTB på Android tablet
Opvarmer ca. 270 m2
RTB 10 kW v13.xxxx med VVB-styring og udvidelsesprint.
Årsforbrug 4,5 - 5 ton.
Online fra fyr https://stokercloud.dk/v3/#/mhes_rtb10/main-page
Hjemmeside www.mhes.dk
"How to do" videoer http://mhes.dk/hjem-2/videoer.html

Offline epo

• Begynder
  • Respekt optjent: +1/-0
Hi,

Using the control panel as described by MHES is the easiest way. However, you can use Stokerkontrol to manipulate the calibration as well.

The field labeled "Oxygen calibration" can be loaded with a calibration value. E.g. if you calibrate the probe on the control panel you should see a calibration value on the display after calibration e.g. "55" or so. The panel has calculated this value for you.

Now, if you find the calibration to be slightly off, then you can write in a new calibration value using the Oxygen calibration field in Stokerkontrol. E.g. writing 56 or 54 should result in the O2% changing slightly up or down.

Unfortunately, Stokerkontrol cannot read the calibration value from the panel i.e. the field always appear empty on the computer screen.