Forfatter Emne: back-draught?  (Læst 9684 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Offline shun

• Øvet
  • Respekt optjent: +0/-0
back-draught?
« Dato: Feb 19, 2013, 14:44 »
Hi to all.
Please, express possible reasons relatively the situation that has occurred. I talk about the one Woody owner  from Krasnoyarsk  http://www.stokercloud.dk/dev/showgraph.php?mac=gech .
Irregular supply of pellets to the burner had been observed during a long term, that’s why the user has been experimenting with different pellets from various manufacturers and supplied to the hopper with small dose (for one/two days).
At some moment a smoke appeared from the boiler. Probably, the batch of test pellets ended. The smoke went from a lad coupled with corrugation of the burner. Everything was disconnected about hour after the smoke appearance (nobody home except for one worker). The burner was very hot and a part inside was melted. The photosensor and  part of motorprint were burned. The drop shaft sensor hadn’t worked and even a temperature on it dropped a little bit. In principle, the temperature had been shown quite correctly by the sensor before.
A few questions: Why the sensor drop shaft hadn’t worked to increase? What in general could happened (what are the reasons)?

ps. gear motor is failed.
« Senest Redigeret: Feb 19, 2013, 15:09 af shun »

Offline Martin Pedersen

• Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +174/-137
Sv: back-draught?
« Svar #1 Dato: Feb 19, 2013, 15:51 »
Hi Shun

Is it possible the gear motor failed before it actually started burning back in the buffer chamber? If this is the case, the burner is unable to evacuate the chamber of pellets.

The pellets you poured onto the ground, were they in the chamber or on the burner grate... or both?
10kWh Woody v10 på BS20, kompressorrens og 2xTrækstabilisator.
136 kvm i to plan. fra 1900. Væg isolering go. Loft og gulv dårligt isoleret. Ingen etage isolering.
Solvarme 30 Rør, 300L
Online stokerdata: http://stokercloud.dk/dev/M.html

Offline shun

• Øvet
« Svar #2 Dato: Feb 19, 2013, 20:05 »
Thanks for the answer Michael
Is it possible the gear motor failed before it actually started burning back in the buffer chamber? If this is the case, the burner is unable to evacuate the chamber of pellets.
Yes, it could be,but anyway why the drop shaft sensor didn't react on the temperature increase?

The pellets you poured onto the ground, were they in the chamber or on the burner grate... or both?
I'll pass it to the user, cause in a present situation I address as a "imprecise transponder".

Offline Martin Pedersen

• Top of the pop
« Svar #3 Dato: Feb 19, 2013, 20:15 »
Yes, it could be,but anyway why the drop shaft sensor didn't react on the temperature increase?
Are you sure it didn't?
Were the controller in an alarm state?

If the shaft sensor detects a overheated shaft it would stop the external auger.
Then it'll start running the internal auger and the fan to burn off all the material. But in your case I'm thinking that maybe the internal auger didn't work, and then it cant empty the chamber. Does this sound plausible?
136 kvm i to plan. fra 1900. Væg isolering go. Loft og gulv dårligt isoleret. Ingen etage isolering.
Solvarme 30 Rør, 300L

Offline Lamborg

• Beta tester
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +33/-6
  • Fyrmester lamborghus
« Svar #4 Dato: Feb 19, 2013, 20:36 »
I Agree with Martin. If the internel auger failes an other things is faling to there will be multi alarms going on so the user will not se that the sharft alarm has gone off to . If it diden`t there will have been more fire in the burner as the xternal auger will contiune to feed more pilles.
MVH
Claus som ikke gider rette slåfejl.
30Kw scotte. opop 30kw blackstar. 500l pilletank.
V10 cloud lamborg (1676) opgraderet til V13
Lenovo 6.0.1
577kvm festlokaler og bolig + 80kvm kælder.
Årligt 12-13 kilokilo RW piller
http://www.stokercloud.dk/dev/lamborg.html

Offline shun

• Øvet
« Svar #5 Dato: Feb 19, 2013, 20:45 »
Does this sound plausible?
completely. and explains it all.
But. The graph shows that the drop shaft temperature did not grow, but fell.

Are you sure it didn't?
Were the controller in an alarm state?
:-[ oops, I don’t know.
will be passed again.

Offline shun

• Øvet
« Svar #6 Dato: Feb 19, 2013, 20:50 »
If it diden`t there will have been more fire in the burner as the xternal auger will contiune to feed more pilles.
External auger was empty: pellets was over.

Offline Martin Pedersen

• Top of the pop
« Svar #7 Dato: Feb 19, 2013, 20:54 »
completely. and explains it all.
But. The graph shows that the drop shaft temperature did not grow, but fell.

If you zoom in closely on the graph, you can see a recorded value of above 100 degrees on the shaft temperature at 15:22:43... and soon after that It probably burned off. Now the sensor probably just records a invalid value that flips the controller into alarm no matter what.

I'm also quite sure when the light sensor burns off it will register an invalid value and stop by that as well... so to me it seems very safe. It's just very expensive when the internal auger fails... unfortunatly :( But, if you compare it to some other pellet stoves, it's not that bad... we've seen some ekoheats do the same, and they destroy the controller and all electrical stuff as well...
Solvarme 30 Rør, 300L

Offline Martin Pedersen

• Top of the pop
« Svar #8 Dato: Feb 19, 2013, 20:55 »
External auger was empty: pellets was over.

heh, so it managed to burn itself up with the last pellets... that was unlucky :P
Solvarme 30 Rør, 300L

Offline shun

• Øvet
« Svar #9 Dato: Feb 19, 2013, 21:00 »
we've seen some ekoheats do the same, and they destroy the controller and all electrical stuff as well...
(eyes wide open): epic.

Offline shun

• Øvet
« Svar #10 Dato: Feb 19, 2013, 21:04 »
heh, so it managed to burn itself up with the last pellets... that was unlucky :P
yeah. like a grim humor.

Offline shun

• Øvet
« Svar #11 Dato: Feb 20, 2013, 11:14 »

From the chamber only. The grate was empty.

Offline Martin Pedersen

• Top of the pop
« Svar #12 Dato: Feb 20, 2013, 11:37 »
From the chamber only. The grate was empty.
I'd say it's likely that my theory is correct then. The incident started with the internal auger failing.
Solvarme 30 Rør, 300L

Offline shun

• Øvet
« Svar #13 Dato: Feb 21, 2013, 20:15 »
Thank you so much guys.
Local dealer confirms warranty and changes the entire burner. All this is also due to the discussion on your forum.
Is Control an integral part of the burner or an independent?

Offline Martin Pedersen

• Top of the pop
« Svar #14 Dato: Feb 21, 2013, 20:34 »
Thank you so much guys.
Local dealer confirms warranty and changes the entire burner. All this is also due to the discussion on your forum.
Is Control an integral part of the burner or an independent?

Good to hear. That's very good service.

The control unit is separate from the burner.

Solvarme 30 Rør, 300L