Kedler > Kedler

Alarm "airflow can't be reached"

(1/3) > >>

LucyandJean:
Anybody knows what this alarm means and how it can be fixed?

Thanks!

michael f:

--- Citat fra: LucyandJean efter Jan 10, 2023, 05:11 ---Anybody knows what this alarm means and how it can be fixed?

Thanks!

--- Afslutning på citat ---

It may be due to a blockage in the system.
Maybe a plug in a hose.
Maybe a faulty meter.
The quick solution is to switch off the flow measurement and use fan numbers.

LucyandJean:
Thanks for the answers.

I just have a few follow-up questions: which hoses should I check? The ones bringing air to the combustion chamber (my installer told me it was related to the flue pipes)?

If I switch off the flow measurements, which fan numbers should I use? and is there a risk that the boiler will get damaged?

Thanks a lot!

michael f:

--- Citat fra: LucyandJean efter Jan 10, 2023, 12:54 ---Thanks for the answers.

I just have a few follow-up questions: which hoses should I check? The ones bringing air to the combustion chamber (my installer told me it was related to the flue pipes)?

If I switch off the flow measurements, which fan numbers should I use? and is there a risk that the boiler will get damaged?

Thanks a lot!

It is the hoses from the fan, up to the print on the burner.

You must adapt the fan numbers to your combustion.
See schedule https://www.nbe.dk/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Montering-af-blaesere-DK.pdf
A link to your control on StokerCloud or information about the kW size of the boiler will help.

There is no damage to the installation by using blower numbers.
It's just another way to control the combustion.

michael f:

--- Citat fra: LucyandJean efter Jan 10, 2023, 14:49 ---Here is the link to our control:
https://stokercloud.dk/v3/#/LucyandJean/main-page

Switch off the alarm, and when the flow control is switched off you are ready for ignition.
Blower numbers are ok  :)

Navigering

[0] Emneindeks

[#] Næste side

Skift til fuld version