Forfatter Emne: Event streaming  (Læst 6397 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Offline erwinsmith

• Begynder
  • Respekt optjent: +0/-0
Event streaming
« Dato: Dec 21, 2023, 15:37 »
Event streaming refers to the practice of capturing, processing, and transmitting a continuous stream of data or events in real time. It involves processing and managing a series of events, often generated by different sources such as applications, systems, sensors or devices, and distributing them to different destinations or applications.

At its core, event streaming encompasses the concept of streaming data as individual events rather than as static datasets. These events can be anything from user interactions on a website, IoT sensor measurements, log files, financial transactions, or any other data point that occurs at any given time.
« Senest Redigeret: Dec 22, 2023, 18:03 af erwinsmith »

Offline karlfielder

• Begynder
  • Respekt optjent: +0/-0
Sv: Event streaming
« Svar #1 Dato: Dec 21, 2023, 15:44 »
In fact, I know what it's like to gain knowledge in this area. Anyway, I realized that you need enough knowledge to be successful in this area. So I tried to learn about kafka streaming service from https://broscorp.net/kafka-and-event-streaming-services/ which describes more information about it. If you are looking for the same information, you can also use this resource and hope to learn more.
« Senest Redigeret: Dec 22, 2023, 18:03 af karlfielder »