Forfatter Emne: PellMon på Raspberry  (Læst 167009 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Offline kivi

• Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +6/-0
Sv: PellMon på Raspberry
« Svar #60 Dato: Dec 02, 2014, 16:46 »
No problem
Mvh
Ole
BlackStar 1016, 16 kW, V6.76, 160+54 m2,  kompressorrens, 300L VVB med solfanger, Pellmon på Raspberry pi

Offline kivi

• Top of the pop
« Svar #61 Dato: Dec 02, 2014, 19:28 »
Ja hvad blev der lige af resten af mit forrige indlæg ?  :)

Nå men nu har jeg installeret seneste master, men stadig ingen tal i silo.

Er der noget jeg gør forkert?

Mvh
Ole
BlackStar 1016, 16 kW, V6.76, 160+54 m2,  kompressorrens, 300L VVB med solfanger, Pellmon på Raspberry pi

Offline kivi

• Top of the pop
« Svar #62 Dato: Dec 02, 2014, 20:07 »
Nu fik jeg så tastet noget ind i silo fill up level, det hjalp vist  ::)

Så må vi se om den også opdaterer.

Thanks Motoz
Mvh
Ole

Offline kivi

• Top of the pop
« Svar #63 Dato: Dec 03, 2014, 09:55 »
Det ser ud til at køre fint nu
Mvh
Ole

Offline albert

• Prof
  • Respekt optjent: +1/-0
    • Data fra vores pillefyr
« Svar #64 Dato: Dec 04, 2014, 05:38 »
Uh, apart from the small issue that it writes a line to the log every minute, it works fine...

Hej Motoz
Jeg prøver med en gang i døgnet.

Hilsen
Albert
« Senest Redigeret: Dec 04, 2014, 05:55 af albert »
Scotte 16 kw. Black Star S 10-16 kw. Semirens.
VVB med 3 vejs ventil. Kompressorrens. Version 6.79.
Opstart 04.01.2013.
Opvarmer 174 kvm med støtte fra brændeovn. Før brændeovnens entre et forbrug på ca. 4400 l olie pr år.
Minicomputeren Raspberry PI med Pellmon software.

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +18/-0
« Svar #65 Dato: Dec 05, 2014, 08:46 »
I was experimenting a bit with the silo level plugin, trying to make it more intelligent. For instance to get a prediction for how long it will last:

This works for now by replaying last years consumption starting with today's remaining level until the level is zero. Obviously this method works only when there is data for at least one year back, and even if it probably gives the best possible estimate for a big silo lasting several months it could be way off in the short term. For a smaller week-silo I guess last weeks consumption gives the best estimate for the next week, but I suppose the silo level graph is not that useful anyway in that case. Maybe the estimate could be based on some near term consumption with preset scaling factors for each month until there is real data from last year, and of course weather forecast data could be useful in the near term also but that might be total overkill...

What do you think, what would give the best estimate or is this worth doing at all?
Bio Comfort 30kW, compressor cleaning, lambda. Termax 25cr boiler. Matene vertical pellet conveyor. PellMon open source pellet logger: https://github.com/motoz/PellMon

Offline kivi

• Top of the pop
« Svar #66 Dato: Dec 05, 2014, 15:04 »
Det er ikke umiddelbart en funktion jeg savner, men jeg har jo også kun en 300 L silo.

Men i forhold til sidste opdatering, har jeg et problem med magasin indhold.

Når jeg opdaterer "silo fill up level" så opdateres magasin indhold i styringen ikke, jeg skal så indstille det en gang til i "magazine content"

Jeg skal altså stadig indtaste to forskellige steder.
Mvh
Ole

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
« Svar #67 Dato: Dec 05, 2014, 15:25 »
That is not something new, the 'silo_reset_level' parameter belongs to the silo level plugin and is used with 'silo_reset_time' to calculate 'silo_level', and to plot the graph. 'magazine_content' belongs to the 'scottecom' plugin, and its value comes from the corresponding data in the burner control box.

Previously the silo level plugin didn't provide any numerical value for the remaining level, it only plotted the graph, so the only place to get a value to put on the system image was to read from 'magazine_content'. Now that there is a 'silo_level' parameter calculated by the silo_level plugin I replaced 'magazine_content' in the default system image with this 'silo_level' (which you can change back if you like), but that doesn't mean 'magazine_content' is automatically set, it just mean that you can ignore it if you want to.

(Or you could use the 'calculate' plugin to make a small script to automatically set magazine_content with the value from  silo_reset_level whenever silo_reset_time changes, everything is possible...)
Bio Comfort 30kW, compressor cleaning, lambda. Termax 25cr boiler. Matene vertical pellet conveyor. PellMon open source pellet logger: https://github.com/motoz/PellMon

Offline kivi

• Top of the pop
« Svar #68 Dato: Dec 05, 2014, 15:35 »
Ja det sidste lyder nok som en løsning, så må jeg se at få lært mig lidt mere om Linux  ;)
Mvh
Ole

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
« Svar #69 Dato: Dec 05, 2014, 20:52 »
I meant using the 'calculate' plugin in PellMon (nothing linux specific about that). One way to do it is like this:

Enable the calculate plugin (in the configuration file):

# The calculate plugin lets you calculate your own data from existing data items
p04 = Calculate

and add this small script:

calc1_prog = if silo_level get magazine_content get != then silo_level get magazine_content set
calc1_taskcycle = 10

then magazine_content will be written with the value from silo_level whenever they are different.

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
« Svar #70 Dato: Dec 06, 2014, 09:55 »
The last 'solution' causes lots of noise in the log since it will set 'magazine_content' every now and then whenever silo_level and magazine_content is not exactly the same.

This is much better:

Kode: [Vælg]
# The calculate plugin lets you calculate your own data from existing data items
p04 = Calculate
calc1_prog = 0 oldlevel gdef if silo_reset_level get oldlevel grcl != then silo_reset_level get magazine_content set end silo_reset_level get oldlevel gsto
calc1_taskcycle = 10

This script checks if the 'silo_reset_level' changes, and only then it writes the value of 'silo_reset_level' to 'magazine_content', so there won't be any extra noise in the log.

Or maybe this is still better, whenever 'magazine_content' is increased, it's new value is copied to 'silo_reset_level'. Then it can be set with the control box keypad and the silo level graph will follow automatically:
calc1_prog = 0 oldlevel gdef if magazine_content get oldlevel grcl > then magazine_content get silo_reset_level set end magazine_content get oldlevel gsto
calc1_taskcycle = 10

Anyway, I just wanted to show off some of the scripting capabilities of PellMon. By using these small scripts mostly anything can be automated in some way or another. Keep in mind you have full access to 26 general purpose inputs/outputs on the raspberry and potentially unlimited number of onwire temperature sensors.
« Senest Redigeret: Dec 06, 2014, 12:47 af motoz »

Offline kivi

• Top of the pop
« Svar #71 Dato: Dec 06, 2014, 14:02 »
Tusind tak Motoz for at du gider bruge din tid på en it novice  :)

Jeg skal lige være helt sikker, disse scripts skal ind i Pellmon.conf filen eller hvordan?
Mvh
Ole

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
« Svar #72 Dato: Dec 06, 2014, 15:12 »
Yep. Make sure they are in the correct section, like this:

[enabled_plugins]
p04 = Calculate

[plugin_Calculate]
calc1_prog = 0 oldlevel gdef if magazine_content get oldlevel grcl > then magazine_content get silo_reset_level set end magazine_content get oldlevel gsto
calc1_taskcycle = 10

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
« Svar #73 Dato: Dec 07, 2014, 17:59 »
It's always the details... The script above to set 'silo_reset_level' whenever 'magazine_content' is increased has a bug. It will copy magazine_content to silo_reset_level every time PellMon starts. The initial value for the variable 'oldlevel' should be a big value so will always be bigger than magazine_content the first time the script runs:

[enabled_plugins]
p04 = Calculate
[plugin_Calculate]
calc1_prog = 50000 oldlevel gdef if magazine_content get oldlevel grcl > then magazine_content get silo_reset_level set end magazine_content get oldlevel gsto
calc1_taskcycle = 10

Offline albert

• Prof
  • Respekt optjent: +1/-0
    • Data fra vores pillefyr
« Svar #74 Dato: Dec 08, 2014, 06:16 »
Hej Motoz
I går fik jeg opdateret Pellmon.
Det virker og går lidt stærkere end før.
Jeg har et lille problem med ie (igen). Vil jeg skifte fra visning af 1 time i graferne til f.eks. 3 timer, må jeg opdatere visningen, f.eks. med F5.
Hilsen
Albert
Scotte 16 kw. Black Star S 10-16 kw. Semirens.
VVB med 3 vejs ventil. Kompressorrens. Version 6.79.
Opstart 04.01.2013.
Opvarmer 174 kvm med støtte fra brændeovn. Før brændeovnens entre et forbrug på ca. 4400 l olie pr år.
Minicomputeren Raspberry PI med Pellmon software.