Forfatter Emne: PellMon på Raspberry  (Læst 167014 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +18/-0
Sv: PellMon på Raspberry
« Svar #75 Dato: Dec 08, 2014, 06:43 »
Okay... once again every browser works except IE. It's probably this: http://www.dashbay.com/2011/05/internet-explorer-caches-ajax/. Seems easy to fix, eg. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4303829/how-to-prevent-a-jquery-ajax-request-from-caching-in-internet-explorer

I'll make an update later, thanks for reporting.
Bio Comfort 30kW, compressor cleaning, lambda. Termax 25cr boiler. Matene vertical pellet conveyor. PellMon open source pellet logger: https://github.com/motoz/PellMon

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
« Svar #76 Dato: Dec 08, 2014, 17:49 »
Should be fixed now.
Bio Comfort 30kW, compressor cleaning, lambda. Termax 25cr boiler. Matene vertical pellet conveyor. PellMon open source pellet logger: https://github.com/motoz/PellMon

Offline albert

• Prof
  • Respekt optjent: +1/-0
    • Data fra vores pillefyr
« Svar #77 Dato: Dec 09, 2014, 06:30 »
Hej Motoz

Mange tak. Det fungerer også med IE nu.

Hilsen
Albert

Scotte 16 kw. Black Star S 10-16 kw. Semirens.
VVB med 3 vejs ventil. Kompressorrens. Version 6.79.
Opstart 04.01.2013.
Opvarmer 174 kvm med støtte fra brændeovn. Før brændeovnens entre et forbrug på ca. 4400 l olie pr år.
Minicomputeren Raspberry PI med Pellmon software.

Offline kivi

• Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +6/-0
« Svar #78 Dato: Dec 09, 2014, 14:16 »
Hi Motoz

Jeg prøvede dette script men det giver en fejl; Plugin Calculate Init Failed, hvad kan jeg have gjort galt?

Kode: [Vælg]
[enabled_plugins]
p04 = Calculate
[plugin_Calculate]
calc1_prog = 50000 oldlevel gdef if magazine_content get oldlevel grcl > then magazine_content get silo_reset_level set end magazine_content get oldlevel gsto
calc1_taskcycle = 10

Mvh
Ole
BlackStar 1016, 16 kW, V6.76, 160+54 m2,  kompressorrens, 300L VVB med solfanger, Pellmon på Raspberry pi

Offline kivi

• Top of the pop
« Svar #79 Dato: Dec 09, 2014, 15:33 »
Og så lige et andet problem.

Jeg har lagt returtemp ind i min graf, slettet rrd.db filen som beskrevet og nu er al min historik forsvundet, er der noget jeg har misforstået?
Mvh
Ole
BlackStar 1016, 16 kW, V6.76, 160+54 m2,  kompressorrens, 300L VVB med solfanger, Pellmon på Raspberry pi

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
« Svar #80 Dato: Dec 09, 2014, 15:49 »
That script as copied from your post works fine for me, there must be something else in your config file that's causing trouble. Could you PM me the complete contents of the config? (without pellmon & email passwords of course).

Regarding the history. The rrd.db file is where all history is saved (except the event log, that's a separate text file), so when you delete it all history is lost. It is possible to add a new datasource name to an existing rrd database, the pellmon wiki has a text on that topic, but it's not that easy. I suppose there should be a warning in the config file that deleting the file removes all history.

Btw, it's a good idea to backup the rrd.db file every now and then to avoid losing all history if the sd-card fails.
« Senest Redigeret: Dec 10, 2014, 05:40 af motoz »

Offline kivi

• Top of the pop
« Svar #81 Dato: Dec 09, 2014, 15:55 »
Det vil sige at jeg altid vil miste historikken, hvis jeg vil ændre i graferne, eller gør jeg noget forkert?

Jeg sender min config fil til dig, hvis du vil være så venlig at kigge på den.
Mvh
Ole

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
« Svar #82 Dato: Dec 09, 2014, 16:15 »
You have your 'Calculate' script definition in the middle of the [enabled_plugins] section.  The config you have causes the  [enabled_plugins] section to end where your [plugin_Calculate] starts, and then the line 'p06 = SiloLevel' belongs the [plugin_Calculate] instead of [enabled_plugins], which it can't make any sense of so it fails.

You need to move it out, there is already a [plugin_Calculate] section a bit further where you can put your script, which also has some example scripts and and documentation for the 'script language'.

No, you only lose history if you for any reason lose the database file. PellMon will never delete it, but sadly it's not that easy to add new 'columns' to an RRD database, so the easiest way is to delete it and let PellMon create a new one with the new definition. As I said there are ways (look in the wiki) to add new 'ds-names' without deleting it, and you can also add a bunch of 'for future use' ds-names which can be taken into use later if needed, when creating the RRD.

And further, I see you still have the same number of ds-names in your RRD file as in default since you have removed these two:
d05 = oxygen_desired
d06 = oxygen
and replaced with these:
d05 = hotwater_temp
d06 = boiler_return_temp

As explained in the comment the ds_names does not matter at all, you could have left them at their default and just 'repurposed' them for use with hotwater temp and return temp, since you have no use for the oxygen readings. The connection between the RRD ds_names and the real data to put in them are made in the following [Pollvalues] section. (I know it's quite a lot to get a grip of, I think I have to break up the configuration file in smaller pieces sometime)

To remove something from the graph, just remove it from the [graphcolors] section then it won't show up.
« Senest Redigeret: Dec 09, 2014, 16:29 af motoz »

Offline kivi

• Top of the pop
« Svar #83 Dato: Dec 09, 2014, 16:38 »
Tusind tak nu virker det. Det er ikke sådan når man ikke læser det der står  ::) ::)

Jeg skal lige være sikker på jeg forstår det rigtigt.

Hvis jeg vil erstatte grafen ilt med f.eks. retur temp, så skal jeg bare rette det i pollvalues og behøver ikke slette rrd.db, er det korrekt.

Mvh
Ole

Offline kivi

• Top of the pop
« Svar #84 Dato: Dec 09, 2014, 17:03 »

Hvis jeg vil erstatte grafen ilt med f.eks. retur temp, så skal jeg bare rette det i pollvalues og behøver ikke slette rrd.db, er det korrekt.

Ja det virker har jeg lige konstateret og jeg havde heldigvis en kopi af rrd.db så nu kører alt vist som det skal  ;D
Mvh
Ole

Offline motoz

• Top of the pop
« Svar #85 Dato: Dec 09, 2014, 18:50 »
Great!

Offline kivi

• Top of the pop
« Svar #86 Dato: Dec 13, 2014, 13:49 »
Hej Albert

Fik du dette til at virke og i så fald, hvor skal html filen gemmes henne.

Mit næste ønske er, at adressen på min router ikke fremgår, når andre skal ser mit Pellmon på Stokerforum.
Jeg har fundet frem til, at frameset kan være løsningen og også forsøgt med en html-fil

http://www.hoganet.dk/scotte/pellmon_frame.html

<html>
<frameset rows="100%">
  <frame src="http://31.185.72.77:8081">
</frameset>
</html>

Så vises adressen på html-filen fra vores domæne.
MEN Pellmon vil ikke ændre på visningen af grafen. F.eks. ikke skifte fra 1 time til 3 timer.

Det er på ingen måde noget, der haster!

Hilsen
Albert
Mvh
Ole

Offline albert

• Prof
  • Respekt optjent: +1/-0
    • Data fra vores pillefyr
« Svar #87 Dato: Dec 13, 2014, 16:32 »
Hej Ole

Jo, det virker.
MEN hvis man i browservinduet i IE vælger "Vis Kilde", vil man stadig kunne se ip på min router.

Hilsen
Albert
Scotte 16 kw. Black Star S 10-16 kw. Semirens.
VVB med 3 vejs ventil. Kompressorrens. Version 6.79.
Opstart 04.01.2013.
Opvarmer 174 kvm med støtte fra brændeovn. Før brændeovnens entre et forbrug på ca. 4400 l olie pr år.
Minicomputeren Raspberry PI med Pellmon software.

Offline kivi

• Top of the pop
« Svar #88 Dato: Dec 13, 2014, 16:42 »
Det var nu også mest for ikke at skulle "reklamere" med ip adressen f.eks. her i forummet.

Men jeg kommer til at tænke på at det vel også kræver sit eget domæne, hvilket jeg ikke har.
Mvh
Ole

Offline Clausj

• Begynder
  • Respekt optjent: +0/-0
« Svar #89 Dato: Dec 28, 2014, 22:41 »
Hi Motoz,

I am working on converting my PLC controlled Woody burner to be controlled by my Raspberry pi running Pellmon.
I would like to include the functionality currently handled by my PLC, like when to check the temperature of the hot Water, timer settings...
To do this, I guess I need to create a new plugin (or use the Testplugin) containing scripts with my extra functionality.

I have been searching the internet and watching a lot of toturials regarding Phyton programming, and also the wiki on Github, but I am not quite sure how to get started on this.
Could you give me an advice on how to get started?

Thank you in advance.
Mvh. Claus

Scotte brænder med NBE styring V.7 på en Dor 16 kedel.
Vacuum solfanger 30 rørs med 300 l. VVB.