Forfatter Emne: træpiller challenges - RTB 10kW  (Læst 1278 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Offline Tysker

• Øvet
  • Respekt optjent: +2/-0
træpiller challenges - RTB 10kW
« Dato: Mar 21, 2018, 09:47 »
Hej,

I have an RTB 10kW and recently started to get a lot of unburnt pellets in the ash compartment. I had a service visit from NBE, they made a lot of adjustments, and they are now recommending that I extend my chimney by 1m and drill a 150mm hole in the fyrroom and install an air vent to provide additional air to the pillefyr. At the moment, the turbulators are removed and I have a window partially open. While I believe NBE's advice is sound, I would like to try different pellets before I start making changes to the fyrroom.

Here's my problem: I need the pellets indblæst, I need (only) 3 tons at a time, and I live close to Hornbæk. This is presenting some challenges. For example, Barlinek has been recommended on here, but they don't deliver indblæst to Sjælland. When I first ordered pellets, I ordered Heatlets, but they substituded Ewers HC træpiller, so I went with Ewers for the next two deliveries.

So now I'm turning to you guys for suggestions for indblæst pellets that will be (a) delivered in a quantity of 3 tons, (b) delivered to Sjælland, (c) not substituted with some other pellets. The good news: This is not urgent, I still have some 1.5t worth' of pellets to burn before I can order new ones  :).

Mange tak,
Karsten

Offline DennisRN

• Beta tester
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +17/-3
    • Phoenix 16kw
Sv: træpiller challenges - RTB 10kW
« Svar #1 Dato: Mar 21, 2018, 12:13 »
Hallo

Du kannst ja DLG probieren.
Ich benutze DLG und kriege 3-4 tonnen eingeblasen sobald ich bei denen anrufe.
Die fragen einfach wieviel ich haben möchte, und dann liefern die das bestellte +-100kg.

Mfg.
Dennis
Phoenix 16kw med det hele
Styringsnr.: 59091
http://v16beta.stokercloud.dk/#drnilsson

2 plans hus på 180kvm fra 1934.
VVB prioritering 140l.
Forbrug: ca. skal endnu vise sig...

Nu med RTB Grill! :-)
Tablet til styring af grill: Denver TAQ-90022

Offline Tysker

• Øvet