Forfatter Emne: Event log entry: Unusual power consumption 0 -> 0  (Læst 2299 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Offline Tysker

• Øvet
  • Respekt optjent: +2/-0
Event log entry: Unusual power consumption 0 -> 0
« Dato: Jun 03, 2018, 22:35 »
That's a new one for me - I've had it twice now in two days (and, to the best of my knowledge, never before) - 67 and 46 minutes, respectively, after the boiler shut down following DHW production. What's this about? Should I actually measure electricity consumption to figure out if there's a problem? I have an RTB 10kW, SW 7.0667.

Offline Hjemme teori

• Beta tester
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +75/-5
Sv: Event log entry: Unusual power consumption 0 -> 0
« Svar #1 Dato: Jun 04, 2018, 17:01 »
You can test power output in manuel.
« Senest Redigeret: Jun 04, 2018, 17:02 af Hjemme teori »
- Mvh Sophus

16kW scotte - V7, 200L VVB, Atmos DC 25GD , 1800L buffer,  solvarme 4,8 m2, 154m2 beboelse
årsforbrug 5 tons brænde/piller, Solceller 5100WP øst/vest vendt

Offline Tysker

• Øvet
« Svar #2 Dato: Jun 05, 2018, 11:20 »
Thanks Sophus - that's helpful, and I did not think of it.

I checked the circulation pump (consumption exactly as per the pump's display), the DHW vent (initially 5W, subsequently ca. 1W) and the ash auger (33W). Looks ok to me, although I have no idea what the ash auger should consume. No clue about any "normal" values for any other items I can manually activate, either. It's too bad the pillefyr does not provide more clues - surely, that should be possible?

I'll observe power consumption during the pillefyr's next DHW cycle. Grateful for any other ideas.

Offline Tysker

• Øvet
« Svar #3 Dato: Jun 09, 2018, 12:16 »
Well, I've had the "unusual power consumption" event now three out of the last four times after DHW production (around the time the "residual heat" feature and/or the pump would have been switched off). And now - a bit less than 24 hours after the last DHW production - the controller went offline. When I went to check, the screen on the RTB (this is one of the last 2016 models with an "integrated" screen) only flickered when I pressed buttons. I opened the controller box, and when powered on, all four lights (red/amber/green and blue) turn on briefly, then the green light remains on, and after a few seconds the red light turns on.

My best guess is that the controller performs a self test which fails. The unit is still consuming approx. 18W, but I don't think it will fire up the pillefyr when I next need DHW.

Assuming this is related to the "unusual power consumption" announcement, I'm a bit surprised that this was not picked up by NBE.

Any thoughts?

Offline niels123

• Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +4/-3
« Svar #4 Dato: Jun 09, 2018, 15:10 »
Hey
Make sure that your grounding cables green/yellow are properly installed also the one that is connected to the door where you have your screen installed, if they are not connected weird things can happen, especially the one to the door in front where your screen is installed

BR / Niels
RTB 10 kw version 7.0674 incl ilt sonde. 230m2
9000 kg pr år

https://stokercloud.dk/v3/#/niels123/main-page

Offline Tysker

• Øvet
« Svar #5 Dato: Jun 11, 2018, 08:25 »
Thanks Niels - I checked, no changes.

Does anybody know what the four LEDs on the print (red/amber/green and the separate blue one) indicate?

Offline Tysker

• Øvet
« Svar #6 Dato: Jun 11, 2018, 13:35 »
OK - I managed to (temporarily?) resolve the problem by resetting the styring (I wasn't sure which of the two buttons - main or extension board - I was supposed to push, so I pushed both for 10 seconds, one after the other then simultaneously, and at some point the styring re-set and I had the screen again. I then updated the SW, changed the "extension board connected" to yes, and at that point received another event entry "unusual power consumption".

Anyway, I then manually updated all settings from screenshots I'd taken on Saturday from the cloud when the system went down.

Now I have two questions for you guys: Is it not possible to back up settings to the cloud and retrieve them from there? And what is this about the unusual power consumption - does that mean there's a problem on the extension board?