Interface > Interface til varme systemer

API til adurocloud / Aduro Hybrid

<< < (5/5)

Bert Haverkamp:
Hi Romke,

Yes, the Solaredge reporting is solved by enabling Modbus over TCP. I can now read them directly in Domoticz and make nice graphs in Dashticz

On the H1 side, I was just browsing through the links I had saved last december to see if anything had happened since then.

Good to hear you started on a stand-alone script! And I will make some time the coming weeks to look into it and your variable issue!.
I'm not a programmer myself, so bare with me!

Where in the Netherlands are you situated? I'm living in Stein, Limburg

Bert

Bert Haverkamp:
Hello Motoz, Darboo,

I am reviving this old thread, I hope you are still around.
I am trying to implement a Domoticz plugin to control  my Aduro H1 stove based on pyduro, a library to control the stove.
But I am missing the info on how to change the Heat level ( there are three heat levels in the Aduro app.)
I also would like to figure out how to set the stove to "wanted room temperature" (as it is called in the Aduro app)
By dumping the settings before and after changing the mode via the app, I wasn't able to figure this out.
Wireshark traces show that the requests that are sent to the stove are encrypted via XTEA.
I looked in the code of Darboo to see how the encryption works, but sofar I am not able to reuse this to decrypt the requests
(what is the key, and what is the IV used for encryption? in my aduro stove it only shows xtea_key = "0").

Any info and help is appreciated!

Bert

motoz:
Assuming the Aduro works somewhat like a V7 NBE pellet burner, it goes like this: read frames are plain text, writes must be encrypted. The xtea encryption is optional, you set the xtea_key yourself with an rsa encrypted frame using the controllers public key (which is very slow in the v7 controller), then you can write data using the much faster xtea crypto. I never implemented that part in the 'nbetest' script, but pellmon uses it. See e.g. here https://github.com/motoz/PellMon/blob/3e2511ada9e2cd5715c5c9ad67f45a41ef8d82f3/src/Pellmonsrv/plugins/nbecom/nbeprotocol/frames.py#L79 . The public key is read from the controller (misc.rsa_key). IV is set here (I think, hardly remember anything of this any more) https://github.com/motoz/PellMon/blob/3e2511ada9e2cd5715c5c9ad67f45a41ef8d82f3/src/Pellmonsrv/plugins/nbecom/nbeprotocol/protocol.py#L113 .  You can do all writes using rsa encryption to avoid having to set up an xtea key, only downside is that it is slow.

Navigering

[0] Emneindeks

[*] Forrige side

Skift til fuld version