Interface > Interface til varme systemer

integration med hass.io

(1/4) > >>

zune:
Det kunne være super fedt hvis styringen kunne ekponere "sensore" og "switches" ud mod eks, en mqtt eller noget i den dur således at man kunne trække dem ind i hass.io eller endnu bedre lavede en rigtig integration med systemet :D

motoz:
It can...

John Doe:

--- Citat fra: motoz efter Maj 13, 2020, 17:24 ---It can...

--- Afslutning på citat ---

Motoz could you be helpful in telling us how to? And is it possible without pellmon?

motoz:
Sorry about that... No, the controller can't do it directly. It speaks two protocols (as far as I know of), the homegrown UDP based (server) and http (client, for stokercloud). The only ready made solution to bridge from the UDP protocol to MQTT that I know of is pellmon + pellmonmqtt, but there could be others. This combination gives you access to all measurement values and all settings. The openhab binding + openhab + somethingmqtt might work also, I don't know. There has been very little interest in pellmonmqtt so I never made an installer for it. It's just one python script though, so there isn't much to install. You have to make it start on boot however.

John Doe:

--- Citat fra: motoz efter Okt 22, 2020, 16:54 ---Sorry about that... No, the controller can't do it directly. It speaks two protocols (as far as I know of), the homegrown UDP based (server) and http (client, for stokercloud). The only ready made solution to bridge from the UDP protocol to MQTT that I know of is pellmon + pellmonmqtt, but there could be others. This combination gives you access to all measurement values and all settings. The openhab binding + openhab + somethingmqtt might work also, I don't know. There has been very little interest in pellmonmqtt so I never made an installer for it. It's just one python script though, so there isn't much to install. You have to make it start on boot however.

--- Afslutning på citat ---

But Pellmon is to be installed on another RPi? I suppose that you can't run it alongside with Home Assistant.

Navigering

[0] Emneindeks

[#] Næste side

Skift til fuld version