Forfatter Emne: Smedsgården Stoker  (Læst 5984 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 2 Gæster læser dette emne.

Offline freistiil

• Begynder
  • Respekt optjent: +0/-0
Smedsgården Stoker
« Dato: Jul 09, 2013, 08:30 »
Hello,

I am coming from Germany and moved to Denmark two weeks ago. My Danish ist still pretty bad (I do lessons and it gets better hopefully pretty soon), so I am writing in English.

The new house has a Smedsgården stoker which has to burn a little bit all the time. Now I am trying to get the best modulation.
I cancelled the firing for the rooms, because it is summer and did the modulation for warm water to 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours in the evening. The stoker got to hot and quitted. It seems like I am forced to use energy from that system.

My question is how you would do the modulation for summer to keep the fire up, but use as less pellets as possible?
Does it make sense to cancel the floor firing or would it be better to keep that going a little bit and make warm water only twice a day?

Please let me know what do you think and what your experiences are.

Best regards, Alex

Offline mbangsoe

• Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +4/-1
Sv: Smedsgården Stoker
« Svar #1 Dato: Jul 09, 2013, 14:06 »
Does the control box for your Stokergården burner have a setting that limits the maximum output (ie. set it to max 5 kW power)?

I'm not sure your burner is suitable for making hot water in the summer time. The Stokergården burners are mostly used in Southern Denmark by farmers who burn all sorts of different fuel. Most of them make their hot water with electricity during summer.

Most people on this forum have an NBE burner which has no problems with low heating needs during summer.

If I were you I would give Jens from Stokergården a call on 4076 5626.

Good luck!

Martin
Scotte 20 kW, chip 6.76, OPOP Blackstar 30
VVB-prioritet *2-vejs*
Trækstabilisator
Smedegaard Simflex 25-60 fast tryk, laveste setting
Opvarmer 400 m2 villa fra 1864 (to plan)
Onlinedata: http://www.holmbangsoe.dk/pillefyr og skyen: http://stokercloud.dk/dev/martinbangsoe.html