Forfatter Emne: Fehlermeldung / error message "port not found"  (Læst 6062 gange)

0 Medlemmer og 1 Gæst læser dette emne.

Offline mark

• Begynder
  • Respekt optjent: +0/-0
Fehlermeldung / error message "port not found"
« Dato: Dec 30, 2008, 15:42 »
Hallo und ein frohes neues Jahr an alle!

Ich habe da ein Problem mit der StokerKontrol Software.

Ich verwende StokerKontrol in der Version 1.72. Leider bekomme ich immer wieder die Fehlermeldung "port not found" wenn ich StokerControl starte.
Ich habe so wie auf der Website beschrieben ein Kabel mit 3 Kontakten auf der einen Seite und einem seriellen Stecker auf der anderen Seite angefertigt und der Beschriftung in der Steuerung angeschlossen und den Chip bzw. das IC, welches geliefert wurde in den passenden Sockel auf der Platine der Scotte-Steuerung gedrückt.

Was kann ich tun?

Als Beruf habe ich Informationselektroniker (früher Radio- und Fernsehtechniker) gelernt, ich kann also mit Multimeter und Oszilloskop umgehen, falls dies notwendig sein sollte.

Wenn es euch hilft, versuche ich mein Problem nochmal in Englisch zu beschreiben.
If it helps you, I'll try to describe my problem in englisch.

Vielen Dank und ein frohes neues Jahr
Thank you very much and a happy new year

Mark.

Offline BoinkUser

• Administrator
  • Top of the pop
  • Respekt optjent: +83/-4
    • StokerKontrol - Software til dit pillefyr
Sv: Fehlermeldung / error message "port not found"
« Svar #1 Dato: Dec 30, 2008, 16:58 »
Hallo und ein frohes neues Jahr an alle!

Ich habe da ein Problem mit der StokerKontrol Software.

Ich verwende StokerKontrol in der Version 1.72. Leider bekomme ich immer wieder die Fehlermeldung "port not found" wenn ich StokerControl starte.
Ich habe so wie auf der Website beschrieben ein Kabel mit 3 Kontakten auf der einen Seite und einem seriellen Stecker auf der anderen Seite angefertigt und der Beschriftung in der Steuerung angeschlossen und den Chip bzw. das IC, welches geliefert wurde in den passenden Sockel auf der Platine der Scotte-Steuerung gedrückt.

Was kann ich tun?

Als Beruf habe ich Informationselektroniker (früher Radio- und Fernsehtechniker) gelernt, ich kann also mit Multimeter und Oszilloskop umgehen, falls dies notwendig sein sollte.

Wenn es euch hilft, versuche ich mein Problem nochmal in Englisch zu beschreiben.
If it helps you, I'll try to describe my problem in englisch.

Vielen Dank und ein frohes neues Jahr
Thank you very much and a happy new year

Mark.

Dear Mark

No problem with the german, but i have to answer you in English.

I am a little unsure, if you have made your cable yourself? Otherwise it should be described, which colors that should be attached to each socket on the controller board. If the page you have looked is here
http://www.stokerkontrol.dk/index.php?page=rs232&lang=uk
please notice that the diagram shows the _socket on the computer_ not the cable itself.

What about the chip, was it supplied with the program? Can you write the brand/number of that communication chip?

Almost everytime someone have troubles with the connection, it is a problem with the cable that is incorrectly mounted to the controller board. Please check this carefully according to the link above. Also you can use a ohmmeter, to check that no wires are broken in the cable.

You may try to push the communication chip a bit, and also double check that is it mounted correct according to the link above.

What is the chip version of your Scotte? It must be 4.06 or higher to be supported by StokerKontrol. We have seen a few times, that it will help to push this program chip better into the socket.

The communication chip is a bit sensitive for static electricity, it may be corrupted but it is quite rare that this happens.

How do you connect to your computer? Do you have a serial to usb converter?

Have a nice new year.

Regards Jens
Version 13 styring, styret fra 22" tablet, Opop 418 kedel
Opvarmer 238 m2 (heraf 119 kælder)

Offline mark

• Begynder
  • Respekt optjent: +0/-0
Sv: Fehlermeldung / error message "port not found"
« Svar #2 Dato: Dec 30, 2008, 18:04 »
Thanks,

after playing arround with different keywords on Google, I found a website for hobbyists where the serial plug and the serial socket are discribed.
http://www.drbertges.de/index.php?pageid=16312
Maybe my cable is the only wrong thing because it's selfmade. I'll check it tomorrow when I can turn off the burner for while.

I have a PC with a serial port and I also have a serial to usb converter. Both of them are working fine with my old graphics tablet so the "error" must be somewhere else.

Thanks

and a

happy new Year!

Mark.

Edit:
After swapping the RX / TX wires, StokerKontrol is able to recognize and check / control the burner.

Thank you again.
« Senest Redigeret: Jan 01, 2009, 21:23 af mark »